The High Performance Computing Platforms (HPCP) Lab at Yonsei University investigates various research topics on computer architecture and system software. Among the research topics, the HPCP Lab places an emphasis on designing highly efficient architectural support and system software for emerging applications (e.g., deep learning) and computing platforms (e.g., GPUs, mobile SoCs, FPGAs). Our ultimate goal is to design computer architecture and systems for the good of great software!
We are actively seeking prospective graduate and undergraduate students interested in computer architecture and systems research! In case you are interested, please contact Prof. Youngsok Kim via email@example.com.
- We have one paper accepted to ASPLOS 2023!
- We have two papers accepted to PACT 2022! Congratulations to Jounghoo and all the co-authors of the papers.
- Jinwoo has been selected as a recipient of the NRF 박사과정생 연구장려금지원 program! Congratulations to Jinwoo!
- Our paper titled "GCoM: A Detailed GPU Core Model for Accurate Analytical Modeling of Modern GPUs" has been accepted to ISCA 2022! Congratulations to Jounghoo, Yeonan, and Suhyun!
- Our paper titled "GuardiaNN: Fast and Secure On-Device Inference in TrustZone Using Embedded SRAM and Cryptographic Hardware" has been accepted to Middleware 2022! Congratulations to Jinwoo, Jaeyeon, Chaemin, and Suhyun!
- We have one paper accepted to IPDPS 2022!
- We have one paper accepted to IEEE CAL! Congratulations to Jounghoo and all the co-authors of the paper.
- Our paper titled "Dataflow Mirroring: Architectural Support for Highly Efficient Fine-Grained Spatial Multitasking on Systolic-Array NPUs" has been accepted to DAC 2021! Congratulations to Jounghoo, Jinwoo, and Jaeyeon!
- We have one paper accepted to CGO 2021!
- We have one paper accepted to RTAS 2020!
- We have one paper accepted to MICRO 2019!